I don't know if Apple has the equivalent, but if you have a Google account then you should have access to Google Drive. It's one of the default apps you get with an Android phone, and all my files and photos back up to it. If I should lose my phone, I still have everything in the cloud on Drive.

But what a lot of folks don't know is that you can easily add Drive to your computer and set your phone and computer to automatically sync everything. If I wanna post from the computer, there's no need to email the picture to myself; just open the Drive app on the computer and find the picture. It's also an easy way to keep everything backed up all the time. It's also occasionally convenient to access a file I created on the computer from the phone.

I finally got so much stuff on Drive that I exceeded the limit Google allows in a free account. I had to start paying them for it, but it's a grand total of $1.50 per month and I can afford that. Just a hint to maybe make things easier. I'm still looking for that first picture from John. I'm confident he is gonna do it in spite of Tim Cook being purposely cantankerous. smile