Thanks for the fire extinguisher rec. I had a 1973 Buick burn up on me when the fuel lines ruptured about 40 years ago. 10 guys got out on the side of I-66 to try to put it out. Been thinking I need one of those for the Jeep. I've got pretty much everything else in the truck.

(Genevieve and I went out to Idaho in 2016 and rented a Jeep Cherokee. Got stuck in the snow. No tools, no shovel, nothing but a Swiss Army knife -it was a rental! We were 30 miles from civilization and night was coming on. There were cougar tracks in the snow. Fortunately a Canadian RV showed up turning around at the snow line and helped us out. Never again will I be so unprepared).

In my jeep I have shovel, machete, tire repair and inflation kit, step ups for doors and trailer hitch, extra clothes and sweaters, tie downs, rope, knives, head lamps, umbrellas, tool kit, tow straps, can't think of the rest of the stuff. . .I have a map in the glove compartment where everything is. A few weeks ago up in NY for the national kayak polo championship, a girl asked if I had neoprene ointment a large bandades - found them. A guy asked if I had duct tap - found it. One guy was looking for a tent stake (I had 6 of them). etc.

Last edited by Argo44; 11/14/23 11:23 PM.

Baluch are not Brahui, Brahui are Baluch