If you can figure out how to make a post on this site, I believe you oughta be able to post a picture using postimages. The key is this - do not create an account or register for anything. Just go to this site:

https://postimages.org/

Click on the box that says "Choose images".

Then click on the box that says "media".

All of your files will appear, so find the picture you want to post and click on it. A status box will appear that will show the % of the picture being uploaded. Once it gets to 100%, a number of links will appear that can be copied. Find the one that says "Hotlink for Forums" and click on it. It's easiest to click on the icon on the right side of this button and that will copy it with just one touch of the screen. A link to your picture has now been copied to your browser, so come back to this site and click in a reply box or a new thread and the link will appear. Then hit "Post" and you are done.

I don't see how any other site could be easier than this one. It's way easier than it used to be to post from Photobucket, so let's see your picture! Here's one I was gonna post in the CZ thread a few days ago, but I decided the gun was so ugly that it would discourage anyone from ever buying a CZ🤣. At least it shoots reliably.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by coosa; 09/12/23 12:20 PM.