Occasionally, I shoot at The Skyway Shooting Club in St. Petersburg, Florida about 3 miles from my condo. Nice club, but it is a poor setup because you shoot trap directly at a hillside and on the other side of that hill/backstop is a lake. They go through a lot of instruction about how to shoot, (I believe they even made me watch a movie) because of the numerous lawsuits they have had against them for people shooting into that lake. If you shot over that hillside you will be banned from shooting there anymore. You have to purchase their boxes of steel shot ammo at $10.00 a box and it costs $8.00 for a round of trap. A person walks with everyone when they shoot and you can't shoot until they tell you to shoot- so they can be behind you to watch you when you shoot. I recently started to drive about 40 miles up to Odessa and started shooting at The Silver Dollar Shooting Club. Beautiful place and better shooting. You can shoot your own lead reloads there and not have to worry about any wildfowl.