Keith said - "I’m really sorry to see some say that lead ammunition bans are inevitable. The best way to have that happen is to simply give up the fight, or to vote for the anti-gun Democrats who are behind it."

While I agree with you, I think it is inevitable because we are simply outnumbered. We are having all sorts of things forced upon us that we don't agree with. Too many people vote with emotion rather than logic or vote over a single-issue rather than the bigger picture. Finally, so go the cities, so goes the State. Great example is New York. It doesn't matter what or how the North Country/Adirondacks or other rural areas think or vote. Voters in NYC and the large cities decide.

It is also inevitable because we have numerous outdoor and shooting "writers" pushing for it as well under the foolish belief that it is the "right thing to do" and will save our heritage/activities. In my opinion, it just gives the anti-hunting/shooting groups another little victory and they are off to the next ban.

We as sportsman should not give an inch on anything. They are constantly trying to ban hound hunting. Many hunters think "I don't hunt Bears or Coyotes with hounds, so it doesn't affect me."

You will feel very differently when they come after your Beagles, or even Retriever next, because they will never stop.

Back to the OP - I really enjoy the TGS videos on YouTube. Very well done and informative.

Last edited by OldMaineWoodsman; 08/21/23 08:28 AM.