The recv'r itself being 'In the White' along with the grip cap and those two pieces being the only ones that are engraved suggests a couple things to me.

First I am assuming that those parts are in fact void of bluing. They appear that way in the pics.
Second, I cannot see any engraving on the bbl or the trigger guard.
Both the guard and the bbl/forearm assembly are blued

The Pigeon engraved on the bottom of the magazine tube was standard for Factory mark indicating a Pigeon Grade.
A simple line cut figure about anyone around the engravers shop could accomplish.

That the Frame and the grip cap are Engraved and left In the White suggests these parts were sent off separately to be engraved. Returned 'In the White' and then assembled and here they are today.
The grip cap likely made and fitted to the stock then removed and sent as a separate piece along with the frame to the engraver.

Who engraved it?,,Could be any one of a number of skilled engravers at that time Post WW2.
It certainly suggests German/Austrian/Belgian influence. There are many engravers in that period capable of the work. Some well known as mentioned, Some others the names may ring a bell. Others nearly unkn but to a few.

Many of their works have similar and familiar traits as they learned their trade through the same system and often from the same masters.

It is extremely difficult to place a name onto a piece of work when so many did the same style and at the same time.
..and at what point in someones career was the piece cut. Were they at mid point in what would be a Masters career? or on the downside of what was the same.
Quality can change as we travel through out career and it isn't always for the better. Age , injury, illnesses can all effect skills.

The most common or famous names come to mind right away. But in this instance I'm not so sure they're the correct guess.
The game scenes are well done but there are some details in the structure of the birds & dogs that leave something to be desired that I can't quite place this
work into the Griebel or Fugger camp.
Plus I think either of those would have at his point in their engraving careers signed their work and not made it a hide 'n seek game to find it.
Neither was shy about promoting their work and themselves.

The scroll is often called Black Leaf scroll or Old German Leaf scroll in Germany, Sometimes Belgian Arabesque scroll. Some say that's an incorrect term, so maybe it's just
Belgian Scroll then to keep everyone happy.
It has as many different names as it does variations of styles. Always a popular choice for scroll work.