Taken from the "Damascus explained" thread...

I can't get this poster to stay away from my posts...in the past he has elevated threads to racial hatred...I thought we had agreed to not communicate any further, but he has forgotton...

Now Lowell has chimed in on the damascus thread, again, without any information to offer that may advance everyones understanding of the subject being discussed.

Lowell and homeless have once again began posting without anything constructive to offer...these two individuals are the the reason many timid (yet knowledgeable) contributors will not add to the threads. On past threads, some have suggested the Lowell has been banished from other bullitin systems for this very reason. How many members have to flag his vicious postings before the site administrator takes notice and banishes him as well. Now hes training homeless joe to be the same. Lowell Glenthorne has done more damage to this bullitin system than can be counted...I will not be intimidated by this bully...or his sidekick homeless joe...

Lowell and joe...how dare you muck up this thread...I will meet you on another thread to address all your damaging postings.