Originally Posted By: craigd
Originally Posted By: canvasback
....Craig, I'll respond this way....

....Shotguns and shotgun owners remind me of golfers from the early 1970's, clinging to tradition and embodying a refusal to understand how real analysis as opposed to subjective assessment of "feel" might improve the tool and their own abilities.

cback, I can understand development and scientific analysis, what you did not say, was that club and racket makers failed miserably.

I asked how five factors could be crucial, when two of them are mathematically derived from the other three. I asked what the dynamic goal was, how far off was traditional from desireability. I guess I could add, have the tradtional or any side by side makers learned their lesson and improved the dynamics? Keep in mind, I hope we aren't thinking, yes we have learned and it's called the over under, not coincidentally paralleling the golf time frame scenario?

LOL Failed misrably eh? Clearly you neither play tennis or golf. Or if you have in the last 20 years, you never played seriously with wood racquets or traditionally made forged head golf clubs prior.

Last edited by canvasback; 07/25/20 07:55 PM.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia