This particular rising bite EF Flues shotgun is in fact engraved by Flues...which sort of dates it before c1919 shortly after his association with Rudolph Kornbrath began to grow...My guess is it was made just after Newton Rifle Corp hit the skids...surely this gun was made on Seneca St...the person has it listed as Kornbrath engraved but it's not, it's far rarer but maybe not more desirable than Kornbrath engraved ...it will be interesting to see when Haille Selassi's gun surfaces whether it's Flues engraved or Kornbrath engraved...there was a discussion here sometime back about what Flues engraving looked like...well here it is for all to see.......seems to me there was one report that Flues worked for Baker Gun Co, as an engraver, between his hitch with Ithaca, which ended c1909 and his hitch with Newton Rifle Corp which began c1915...yes...this means Emil was friends and associates of Charles Newton, Fred Adolph, Roudolph Kornbrath, Frank Hollenbeck, as well as Selassi (aka Ras Tafali...and all at the same time1918-1922...I wish the gun was mine