Originally Posted By: keith
Stevie, I am so hurt that I am known as "lying keith" by a couple of the biggest liars on this board...

I did in fact say that gun registration did not stop the New Zealand Mosque attack. And it didn't stop the attack. MSSA rifles like the AR-15 held by the New Zealand Police Seargeant required a Special "E" Permit... registered with the police. I gave you a picture and a link showing that the shooter used an MSSA firearm. You continue to deny and lie about facts. But this all started when you broke into the conversation with your repeated assertion that there was no gun registration in New Zealand. In fact, it wasn't until may 12th that you first tried to tell us that you never said there was NO GUN REGISTRATION IN NEW ZEALAND. That thread got deleted, but I saved our posts on the matter.

You claimed in this thread, that your assertion about no gun registration was a one-time error which you quickly corrected. ....except for the FACT that you repeated it several times... one of which I QUOTED here with post number and date. Please explain that new lie as you try to paint me as dishonest and a low-life.

No side stepping this time Stevie... explain that LIE.

And please tell us how 3% equals zero. That is the figure from known anti-gunners which you used to "prove" your false assertion that guns were not registered in New Zealand.

No side stepping this time Stevie... explain that falsehood and mathematical impossibility.

And please explain why you would say there was no gun registration in New Zealand, and then try to tell us that it was you who informed us that ALL HANDGUNS and ALL MSSA RIFLES were registered there???

That scenario doesn't even make sense.... unless you are trying to change history with flat-out LIES.

No side stepping this time Stevie... explain that LIE.

Now then, let's also go back to your repeated lie claiming that I am unemployed and on the Government dole. An honest and honorable guy like you ought to be able to back up that statement, but you continue to run away from it like the lying coward you are. It's time to stop running from that LIE.

No side stepping Stevie. Just answer those simple and direct questions without your usual insults and attempts to change the subject. Try to be honest just this once.

No side stepping, just calling you out for being the LYING piece of sh!t that you are William.

I never once said that there was "NO Gun Registration in New Zealand" Those are your words, not mine. I did use the term "guns", saying "guns are not registered in NZ" ONE TIME.....your claim that I repeatedly stated "no Guns were registered in NZ" is a straight forward LIE. Because that is what you do....you LIE.

My second post in that thread provided the 3% figure and the link to the Post article, which you continue to lie about claiming I am using data from gun grabbers. Utter Bull Shit, pretty much what we have come to expect from you.

I showed in the second post on that now deleted thread that a very few, only 3% of the the guns in NZ were registered at the time.

In my post clarifying what few guns were registered I pointed out it was handguns and some semi-autos. You were at that point still LYING(no surprise there) and saying all guns were registered in NZ.

Hey Billie here is classic just for you....always near and dear to my heart. Great song and the original super group. Still love all those guys even if they do not get along.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVsbqVJLFow

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns