Originally Posted By: keith
You are seriously stupid Stevie. You could be the poster boy for illustrating what a Libtard is. I provided you with a picture of the type of Military Style Semi-Auto AR-15 used by the gunman, along with four other rifles including another semi-auto and a lever action.

Now here is a link from the NY Times where the 4th paragraph confirms that the gunman used a Military Style semi-auto... as if a picture wasn't enough...

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/13/world/asia/new-zealand-guns.html

In case you don't know how to click on a link, here is that paragraph... copied and pasted to make it easy for you. But maybe you need someone to read it to you:

New Zealands prime minister, Jacinda Ardern, announced six days after the attacks that most semiautomatic weapons, including all of the military-style firearms used by the gunman, would be outlawed. Three weeks later, the countrys Parliament overwhelmingly passed a law banning them.

And let's not forget that you LIED when you tried to tell us that your statement claiming there was no gun registration was simply a one-time error. You repeated that statement several times in the original deleted thread, and have repeated it since then. I QUOTED you and provided the post number and date that you repeated it.

Now it seems that you are trying to say that I claimed that ALL GUNS were registered in New Zealand. You know that is simply another LIE Stevie. I clearly and repeatedly said that ALL HANDGUNS were registered, and that ALL Military Style Semi-Autos required a special permit, i.e., registration. Data from those permits is being used to enforce confiscation of those semi-auto guns right now.

Maybe I could put this into a coloring book for you Stevie. I don't know how to make things any more simple or clear. And none of this changes the fact that you continue to use highly questionable data from known anti-gunners. Do you really believe that handguns and MSSA rifles only constitute 3% of the total number of guns in New Zealand? Well, it does appear that you accept any bullshit that anti-gunners say. You keep repeating that crap.

lYING like you always do Billie because YOU are LYING piece of SH!T!!!!!!!!

Now that you have been caught in your twisted liE you continue to squirm, create your own 'facts' and revise your position.

I brought the fact that only handguns and SOME semi-autos were registered, not you.

You continue to liE about how our dispute played out while you are STILL WRONG!!!!!

The guns used in the attack were NOT REGISTERED.

If you keep repeating your liE William it does not become the truth.

Zero credibility and even less integrity. All because i proved you WRONG.

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns