You are seriously stupid Stevie. You could be the poster boy for illustrating what a Libtard is. I provided you with a picture of the type of Military Style Semi-Auto AR-15 used by the gunman, along with four other rifles including another semi-auto and a lever action.

Now here is a link from the NY Times where the 4th paragraph confirms that the gunman used a Military Style semi-auto... as if a picture wasn't enough...

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/13/world/asia/new-zealand-guns.html

In case you don't know how to click on a link, here is that paragraph... copied and pasted to make it easy for you. But maybe you need someone to read it to you:

New Zealands prime minister, Jacinda Ardern, announced six days after the attacks that most semiautomatic weapons, including all of the military-style firearms used by the gunman, would be outlawed. Three weeks later, the countrys Parliament overwhelmingly passed a law banning them.

And let's not forget that you LIED when you tried to tell us that your statement claiming there was no gun registration was simply a one-time error. You repeated that statement several times in the original deleted thread, and have repeated it since then. I QUOTED you and provided the post number and date that you repeated it.

Now it seems that you are trying to say that I claimed that ALL GUNS were registered in New Zealand. You know that is simply another LIE Stevie. I clearly and repeatedly said that ALL HANDGUNS were registered, and that ALL Military Style Semi-Autos required a special permit, i.e., registration. Data from those permits is being used to enforce confiscation of those semi-auto guns right now.

Maybe I could put this into a coloring book for you Stevie. I don't know how to make things any more simple or clear. And none of this changes the fact that you continue to use highly questionable data from known anti-gunners. Do you really believe that handguns and MSSA rifles only constitute 3% of the total number of guns in New Zealand? Well, it does appear that you accept any bullshit that anti-gunners say. You keep repeating that crap.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.