Originally Posted By: SKB
Originally Posted By: keith
The highly doubtful statistic you cited concerning the number of guns registered in NZ came from a NY Post article which used data from known anti-gunners, Philip Alpers and Gunpolicy.org

You did post a link. That is true. Then you went on and on using the 3% New Zealand gun registration figure that came from anti-gunners. ALL handguns had to be registered. ALL Military Style Semi-Auto's required a special permit. That's a far cry from ZERO Stevie.

You look as silly as your friend King doing this dance Stevie. You posted data from anti-gunners to support your lie. You said there was no gun registration in New Zealand at the time of the Christchurch shooting. Your own 3% figure from Philip Alpers and Gunpolicy.org (as cited in your NY Post article) proved that you were wrong and that you were lying to us.

I thought you had all kinds of work to do Stevie. I guess that was another lie.

and that is why you are known as LYINg keith. I posted a linked to well known newspaper. You can not argue the point because I am right and you are your. So you twist it to say I am using data from gunpolicy.org. Nothing but a blatant LIE as we have come to expect from you.

I am swamped with work. Every time You and Frank start with your lies the good people of this board start sending me more work. Besides, I run a Union shop, it is lunch time wink

I twisted nothing Stevie. Your precious 3% figure came from known anti-gunners.

It would have had to say ZERO% in order to prove your lying point stating that there was no gun registration in NZ at the ime of the Christchurch shooting.

I do note that your writing is getting rather unintelligible. Are you on a lunch break, or a bong break?

Again, I thought you said you were too busy to spend time here arguing about your lies. If you really run a Union Shop, then you would be Management, and contractual lunch break times would not apply to you.

Hahahaha, swamped with work.... I guess that explains why you have so much time to spend here starting crap with jOe and searching for music videos. I wonder what all those good customers must think as they wait patiently for their guns to get finished.

Maybe you should farm out searching for YouTube videos and starting crap with jOe too. Then you'd have more time to advertise your gunsmithing and gun importing services here instead of in the For Sale section, where you'd be expected to pay $12.00 for each transaction.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.