I know that you were not a part of this thread Mustela frenata.

Your pal Stevie brought you into it as one of his little group that enjoys covering their lies by referring to me as a liar. I know you don't like me responding to your pal Stevie's lies, but you will just have to cope somehow. And you will also have to cope with your obsession with jOe... and the fact that he is much more honorable than you or Stevie.

Strangely, you don't seem to have a problem with your pal Stevie supporting Vol423's ad hominem attack on jOe, or Stevies rude comparison to pecker gnats. You aren't at all concerned about what the online hunting and shooting community might think of their comments. If you are going to be overtly biased in your selective outrage, just say so.

You're not fooling anyone either.

I'm not looking for support here. Certainly not from you and your buddies. Dave locks and/or deletes threads because of complaints from whiners like you and Gladys Kravitz & company. If he had not deleted the thread where Stevie told us originally that there was no gun registration at the time of the Christchurch, NZ shooting, then Stevie might have a little harder time denying what he said... and later repeated.

But I seriously doubt if that would stop him from lying. And being your good pal, you won't ever utter a word about his lies, will you?

By the way, you might remind your friend King about how you warned him that his careless and illegal transport of a pistol in his airplane could cost him his right to own any firearm...

Originally Posted By: canvasback
King, the advice the Mounties gave you regarding your pistol is dated. Moving your pistol around as you've described is contrary to the Criminal Code of Canada and if you are caught you will likely lose the right to own any gun of any sort for the balance of your life.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.