Originally Posted By: King Brown
Not a handgun, keith. It was a forgotten Savage 24 .22/20ga in my aircraft survival kit, barely a misdemeanour in the casual cross-border spirit of those times.

OK King, here's your admission once again that you illegally transported a handgun across the U.S.-- Canadian border.

Carry is mostly prohibited but the Mounties told me when I bought my first one 60-odd years ago that I'd never have any trouble anywhere if I used common sense, not do something foolish with people around. Used it in our wide open spaces and forgot to remove it several times crossing the border in my aircraft.

Of course, you tried to cover your lies with that cock-and-bull story about the Savage Model 24. But we all know that carry of a Savage model 24 is not prohibited, while carry of handguns is. After that bullshit story didn't work, you concocted another lie about flying with a pistol as a licensed professional trapper. But that didn't work either, because you came right out and admitted that it was a Ruger .22 pistol:

PS---Re keith's above. I've left a trail of minor misdemeanours across Canada and the US over the years. The .22 Ruger pistol was in my survival kit. The time was 40 years ago of crossing borders without customs checks in Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, upper New York states. Taking liquor across illegally would have been considered more seriously than having a pistol...

I know it must get very hard to keep all of your lies straight when lying is almost as natural as breathing.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.