Originally Posted By: Stan
Originally Posted By: nca225
Just remember thirfty, real Americans think that its bad when foreign adversaries seek to influence our elections. Real Americans also think it is bad when the the political party of the foreign adversarys favor accepts the adversarys help, and takes actions to conceal the assistance.

Is that the same "real Americans" who believe convicted murderers should not be given a lethal injection, but believe unborn babies should?

Is that the same "real Americans" who believe Comey who answered "I don't know", "I don't recall" and "I don't remember" 263 times under oath, yet remembered enough about it all to write a book?

Is that the same "real Americans" who espouse that every woman has the right to be believed, unless they have been raped by Bill Clinton, beaten by Keith Ellison, groped by Cory Booker, or killed by Ted Kennedy?

SRH

This is a really informative post to understand where you are coming from.

Real Americans can disagree on policy and still not manage to hate their country enough to accept assistance from a foreign adversary and then take steps to conceal it from the public.

So thats what it takes for you to hate America and give it to the Russians huh Stan? Must really piss you off the girls can vote as well as do what they wish with their own bodies.

A traitor and misogynist. At this point I have more respect for an ISIS bride then you. At least they have the guts to leave the country that they have come to hate.

America needs less people like you.

Last edited by nca225; 05/08/19 11:18 PM.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum