As usual Keith, you are blinded by your hatred...and wrong.

I've always respected Greg...who you have attacked in the past...something about estrogen as I recall. Did you give him an effeminate nickname also? It is surely in your vast collection of threads and quotations.

And what in the world does Wonko have to do with me? Or this is another deflection for your childishly cruel words? Was it Argo that you called a "window licker"?

I've always detested cowardly bullies like you.
Feel free to start a new thread with all my lies. It will be very short.
jOe is a mean miserable fool, who did lie when he claimed I have (present tense Keith) no damascus barrel gun, and was never man enough to admit or apologize despite my passive-aggressive attempt to shame him into doing so by thanking him in advance when I started the thread that proved him wrong.

And my previous offer to donate $10,000 to the NRA ILA in your name if you can prove I wasn't in Guatemala as I claimed still stands. I am a man of my word. You are a computer hacking whiz so it should be easy. Wouldn't be worth it? Just to prove me a liar?
BTW: we spent almost twice that on the ministry in 2018, non tax deductible because we are too small time to be a 501c3, a ministry that involves a lot more than just going to Guatemala. Could have purchased a nice damascus double, if I had different priorities, but I'm very happy with my pitiful low grade Smith.

Whatchathink Keith? Knock yourself out. And here's the best part Keith - I won't even respond to your thread because I'm not playing!

Or maybe Keith just give it a rest. No one here cares about our little war. Spend Easter with your family thanking God for them and your blessing?

And in closing wink my apologies to Gene for another thread that ended up in the cesspool.