Originally Posted By: King Brown
King and Ed may prefer to live in communities where concealed carry is a rare thing, neighbouring New Hampshire not all that different from Nova Scotia (New Scotland). I can't speak for Ed but I believe that's what he was inferring. What's wrong with that?....

Hmmm, concealed. How do you know it's a rare thing?

Do your legislators have the will to enforce mandatory kilt inspections, or do you find comfort in their talking points? Now that we cleared that up, maybe you are right, we should all live in communities where items you refer to as assault weapons, are common things.

Think of it like a women's rights issue. We prefer to live in communities where all men are pigs, but some men are entitled to live in no go zones, eh? Just kidding King, I realize none of this is a passing thought where you live.

It makes me think of a story I read on the internet. A proper pc family was out on a picnic at a gun free lake side park. The grandpa says, I gonna jump the water to cool off. A bit later, the young kids are aghast when he emerges from the depths wielding a shotgun. No kidding, I read that, and things like that have got to stop. Right now!