Originally Posted By: buzz
You must be pretty insecure.....nah, Im not insecure, Stan. Im just realistic and read it as I see it. Oddly, you cant see they are marketing and advertising their wares. Im not going to say that you are, or call you insecure, Stan, like you name called me. I think in this case, naive would be a better description since it appears you dont have an understanding of business or marketing, at least in this instance. BTW, when is your single shot arriving? .....since you took in all the hype...hook, line and sinker, Im figuring you got one coming too, or have at least thought about it. ;-)

There are so many errors in your post I don't know why I'm bothering to reply, but just to set the record straight .......................

1 - You either can't read or you can't comprehend what you do. You said I can't see they are marketing and advertising their wares. In my previous post I had just said, "If you feel "pushed" by a guy in a video showing patterns and saying "I'm not trying get you guys to change your mind about whether or not you like a .410, or whether it is ethical for turkeys. I'll let you make your mind up after you see these targets"", or any company advertising their wares".

2 - You said "BTW, when is your single shot arriving? .....since you took in all the hype...hook, line and sinker, Im figuring you got one coming too, or have at least thought about it. ;-)". Where the heck did that come from? Show me one post where I said or even insinuated that I use, or want to use, TSS for turkeys. I am not even a serious turkey hunter, which is borne out by my original statement that I was unbiased in this debate. I own two single shot shotguns, both Iver Johnson Special Trap guns, which are 12 ga. guns. Your assumption that I took in all the hype is a fabrication of a contorted way of thinking. Show me where you read anything I said that reasonably leads to that assumption. You're in a dream world, buzz. Your friendship with Frank has blinded you to the possibility that he can be wrong about something concerning turkeys. You've drunk the kOolaid, man.

SRH

May God bless America and those who defend her.