June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Who's Online Now
3 members (Hugh Lomas, Jtplumb, MattH), 300 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,600
Posts546,877
Members14,426
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Sidelock
Sidelock

Was the rabbit on the fly?

Dodging lions and wasting time.....
Sidelock
Sidelock

Check with Luis Seir in Argentina, you can add couple of "0's" to your score.
bill

tw Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Is this pulling a rabbit from the hat or a bit of a Legg pull?

A Chupacabra would certianly be worth at least dos palomas for bragging rights alone, but a rabbit in August is .. well, much more risk than reward, cleaning it or eating it.

Glad that you had a good trip, Jim, and that the storm didn't affect your ability to hunt, tho it may actually have affected the number of birds you saw flying. What gun & ammo were you shooting?

Greetings one and all---
Haven't been on this site for a long time---even forgot I was registered, but have been busy with other things. What my good buddy Jim is telling you is MOSTLY the truth, but he has neglected a few vital stats----1. Can't mix apples and oranges---doves are doves and cornejos son cornejos. Senor Legg didn't shoot the rabbit---no, his bird boy shot it with a slingshot. He had the early lead in the friendly competition, but in the end, I was fortunate to make one 96 1/2 yard shot to put me at 29 birds while he had 28 and one slingshotted rabbit. Sooooo, the final score was and is 28 Jim and 29 Mikey---No contramos cornejos en el total. Seriously, we did have a great time and friend Jim is an excellent partner in the field as well as the social setting. Any of you other wingshooters want to join us next year, let Jim or me know. And, I will be checking back in here the renew old friendships and keep an eye on what my buddy has to say about me!!! Best to all---Mikey

Mike Mason
Sidelock
Sidelock

Señor Piernaa, I have to agree with Mike: if you didn't shoot the conejo....

If you had that would have been food for dispute.

Glad to know you had a great trip and that it also brought Mike back, :-)

We are getting ready for our last outing next Saturday for quail that are the only
species still in season. After that only wild boar down south. Oh, and I was forgetting,
conejos and hares year round.

JC(AL)

"...it is always advisable to perceive clearly our ignorance." Charles Darwin
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Just because Mikey's bird boy didn't have a slingshot I don't see why my "team" shouldn't receive due credit.
P.s. JC, how do you type an "ene" with a squiggle over it, as in senor? Do I have to press "1" for Espanol?

Last edited by Jim Legg; 08/22/07 01:22 PM.

> Jim Legg <

Sidelock
Sidelock

Jim,

Ññ, é, è, ü, ô :-)

On my Mac English keyboard I press alt/option n and then the n.
Easy as....well, owning the best PC's there are.
Are there others? :-)

JC

"...it is always advisable to perceive clearly our ignorance." Charles Darwin
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Is that pressing the "Alt" key and then the "n", or do you mean the "Alt" key, followed by the "option" key? I have an "Alt" key but don't have an "option" key.

> Jim Legg <

Sidelock
Sidelock

if this was Jimmy Carter's killer rabbit then it is worth more.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Jim,
Glad to hear about the excellent trip.
Do you have a keyboard with a number pad on the right? If so, try ALT + 0241 (hold down the Alt, enter the numbers on the rghthand numberpad, release the Alt) . If that works then the rest of the spanish ALT commands are here

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.