It looks like Billy misplaced another of his anti-Republican political posts in the main double shotgun forum. So I'll do him a favor and put it here so his classic rifle pals can see how committed he is to the Liberal Left Democrat Party that wishes to take away the gun rights of law abiding citizens.

Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
Pete, if Democrats were remotely as scary as you paint them, they'd be coming for our Social Security, Medicare, and health insurance, but oops, that's the other party.

My hope is that they will appreciate this, and remember how Billy stabs his fellow gun owners in the back with his unvarnished support for anti-gunners. That way, when Billy has a question or seeks out a gun part or something, maybe they will feel differently about helping him. I hope it all works out well.

No need to thank me Billy. I'm sure you meant to post this garbage here instead of polluting the double shotgun forum with your B.S.

Don't worry though. Your Liberal gunsmith pal SKB should be along shortly to post some fluff, in an attempt to push this into the background. It's what he does.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.