Larry;
YOU have totally missed my point entirely. Yes I am well aware of what you wrote. MY point is that absolutely Nothing whatever has been "Proven". We have "ONLY" Thomas' word & that is pure speculation with no data to back it up. IF I don't even know which loads the accelerometer recorded as having the most acceleration then I Know Not how to judge which gave the most recoil DO I??
Total number of facts you have given us = 0.
I have tried my best to carry on a meaningful discussion on this topic, you give us only Word of Mouth speculation which DEFINITELY has not always been in agreement with what you said earlier on the same topic.
I have not varied in one Iota as to what I believe & stand for. Thomas was Not present for these tests, he simply reported something he read from somewhere. Recoil can be measured & one can expect to feel in relation to what can be measured. To get a unanimous opinion of what was "Felt" by a group of Expert shooters there was obviously a substantial difference in the loads tested. This tells me the "Tests" were rigged by IMI to produce results favorable to them for the New Powder they were introducing. This is essentially what I have said, perhaps in some different wording but with same meaning, from Day 1 on this subject.

Miller/TN
I Didn't Say Everything I Said, Yogi Berra