That video give you very little real information. Why pick such long ranges? What is the quality of ammo tested? Why only one shot per test? What chokes are tested? A skeet choke at 40 yards is not a reasonable test of anything. What velocity ? If you want to test a .410 set up reasonable things to test.

Ive spent a lot of time testing .410s. Everything matters when shooting a .410. Choke, velocity, quality of shot, wad and hull. Type of primer. Depth of crimp on shells. Just to pick a factory shell and shoot one at a pattern board is a complete waste of time with a .410. Range is a major concern. I test at 20,25,30 and 33 yards. Past 33 yards no .410 load Ive tested looks using. None.

My current go to .410 is a model 42 with .022 choke. My best shells for hunting and most sporting clay are two different shells. For Sporting clays I shoot 1/2 ounce 8s with a velocity of 1345 average FPS on my chrono. Thats what AAHS ammo gives me. For dove hunting I go with 7 1/2 mag. Hard shot, AAHS once fired empties, 300mp powder, AAHS factory wads, not the cheaper replacements, Winchester 209 primers and a velocity that runs 1305 FPS on my chrono. If velocity goes much past this my pattern spreads too much at long ranges and below 1250 I get too much center density. So 1300-1325 seems to be a sweet spot with my gun.

I also tested 3 ammo but have not found one load which gives me a major advantage over the 2 1/2 load I have. If I find one, and I fully expect to at some point Ill add that to my shell bag. I already have a load which is fully capable of working well at 30 yards, 33+ on a good day. If a 3 shell ends up working as well or better then Ill gladly shoot them as well.