Stan,
Same concept it would seem. There are many who believe 6 1/2 lbs is too porky for a 20, and it may be on a pure field gun, I suppose. But, a gun that sees some clay use is OK at that weight.
I dont care for single triggers either, Stan, but, a guy would be alright up here in the winter wearing a glove with that one.

Mr Flynn,
Good to see you posting, and, thank you for the gracious advice. I really have no intention of making any changes to the gun. People have notions, I suppose if I was ordering a new 20 from somebody, it would have a straight stock, splinter, no white line spacers, and 2 3/4 chambers. This was just some thinking out loud from members of my little gun club. Im going to leave it as it came to me.
It may need a bit of service down the road a bit, and Im not comfortable tightening up an Anson forearm. Ill be in touch.

Dr. Sane,
I had no idea you were a card carrying member of the Roy Weatherby Society of Firearms Finishing, Decoration,and Bloody Mary Mixing. Ha ha! Dont worry, no intention of eliminating the elegant and refined pieces of white plastic on the old girls wooden parts, but, only because everyone does that, and it would change the gun from how it was when it was gifted to me. WL Moore has two of these guns in stock, that have suffered the same treatment, like I said, everyone does that. When bell bottom jeans and disco music make a comeback, Ill be ahead of the curve.

Since we are on a roll, another gun capable of eating it all, so to speak:

Uggy Falcon 3 12. The whole 3 thingy is a bit overblown, or, was, anyway, and the only reason I can come up with for the use of the stuff is you got it for free. Well, I have a bunch of 3 crap that I got for free, and have yet to use any of it. I shant be feeding any of it to this gun, it is a bit light for that brand of foolishness.
This one had white line spacers AND spiffy golden like triggers. Yes, I eliminated them. I won it at auction for $410, shipped, and if you are hunting with me and Im using it, either you are a clutz, your dog is an oaf, or both. Or,the boat we are in leaks.I would use steel in it if that becomes a real thing, but, not just because the chokes have been opened way up, but, because I dont think I have enough years left to hurt it, and, I dont care. Sometimes a tool, is just that, and I have enough junk that I have to worship.
We likely have a few guys here that would say their only gun is their Purdey, or their Woodward O/U, and they use it for everything, as that is what it is for. I end up in some places where something like that simply doesnt belong, and I gotta believe they would come to that same conclusion if they tagged along.
My 2 1/2 guns, my really, really expensive guns, my delicate guns, my black powder proof guns, have mostly been moved on. That wasnt planned, it is just the way it worked out. I hunted a lot with my Nitro Special 16 gauge last year, after I lucked into a bunch of non toxic shot for it, and hunted a federal WMA, that is all non toxic.
If you got em, lets see em, just like Stan showed his.

Best,
Ted