Originally Posted By: keith
.....Disgusting is in the eye of the beholder....

Your words speak for themselves:

Here's some true facts for you. You can save them and reprint them as many times as you wish. I hate anyone who undermines my Constitutional Rights, and especially our 2nd Amendment which is so much a part of my life. They are no better than an ISIS terrorist to me. If they died, the world would be a better placeCall me out whenever you like

....I personally don't ever use the IGNORE feature on anyone, . I have more fun pissing them off than I ever would ignoring them...

..you are so full of shit that your eyes are brown..

..Here's stupid's reply:.

..I'll bet that the moron above.

..you really are stupid and myopic.

..Here's another Fudd Libtard

.the same little turd.

all of the F.A.G.'s (Fake Ass Gentlemen)... .

..you will always hold the title of "Village Idiot" here.

You are so f***king stupid.

tight-assed hypocritical pinhead..

..self-appointed estrogen fueled..

Hey brainchild..

..like an illiterate negro sharecropper.

.by all of the F.A.G.s (fake ass gentlemen). I freely admit to being rude to those who work to undermine our gun rights via their words and actions.

You are too cowardly and too disingenuous to admit when you have lied or when you have been wrong about me..

..Mental illness can hardly explain the kind of dishonesty you exhibit here King. You can keep right on posting denials King, hoping people will forget what you posted in the past. I will keep right on reminding them with your own words, that we have anti-2nd Amendment Trolls right here undermining our rights and stabbing us in the back..

...That about sums up your mindset King. You are sick. You are a mentally ill anti-gun Troll in total denial of facts, clear words, and clear meaning, as patiently and repeatedly explained by the very Framers who wrote those words. And you are dishonest to the core of your being.....

Who can forget this example of real hate?
.....Please don't make us wait much longer to post your anti-gun legacy in the "Silent Doubles" memorial forum. Please hurry. Don't you want to see if you can abuse your poor dog Jake in the afterlife?...

..The final say will be my memorial tribute to you and all of your anti-gun sentiments in Silent Doubles. You deserve it King. You earned it...

From a poster who hides his true identity or jokingly assumes someone elses identity
.Wow. Your keyboard courage is impressive.

Last edited by old colonel; 07/03/18 06:38 PM.

Michael Dittamo
Topeka, KS