June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Who's Online Now
2 members (Jtplumb, Edm1), 393 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,574
Posts546,488
Members14,424
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 27 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 26 27
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe
Originally Posted By: L. Brown
Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe

Some speculation that Lyme disease originated in a military lab on an island right out from Lyme Connecticut and it was developed by the US Military as a weapon.

Yes indeed . . . ran across those facts when I worked for the CIA. AIDs was also a biological warfare experiment gone wrong, which we then turned loose on the country's gay and black communities. Just ask Maxine Waters for verification. She'll also tell you that the CIA was responsible for the crack epidemic in the ghetto.

For people who claim they don't like liberals, some folks here can certainly suck up liberal hogwash by the gallon.

Ever notice how liberal idiots spin the wheel...

Hey dummy Lyme disease is spead by bugs not faggots.

Guess you missed that the connection I made was gays/AIDs, not Lyme/AIDs Joe. Expect here in northern WI, which is pretty much ground zero for ticks, we kinda know what spreads Lyme. And a lot of folks on this BB also know what you spread. And now you can't even get past the Dick & Jane level. Nor past urban legends about the govt turning various diseases loose. Never a good idea. Hard to control the result.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Hey jOe, here's a few links about some real biological warfare experiments the government performed on U.S. citizens during the Cold War.

http://www.businessinsider.com/biological-agents-were-tested-on-the-new-york-city-subway-2015-11

https://priceonomics.com/how-the-us-government-tested-biological-warfare-on/

https://www.nytimes.com/1995/03/23/opinion/it-can-happen-here-and-did.html

https://www.democracynow.org/2005/7/13/how_the_u_s_government_exposed

But don't forget that Larry Clown is a brilliant ex-Intelligence analyst who knows more than all of us combined. If the Army could turn Larry's bullshit and pomposity into a weapon, we'd be invincible.

Oh crap... I just did the unpardonable! I insulted Larry for insulting you. Larry is one of the special people that our Thread Police have no problem with when they hurl insults. You won't see Gladys Kravitz or BrentD complaining about Larry. You and I aren't one of the chosen few... thank God for that!

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Mr.Brown we all know what you spread...

Muzlim love..and no one is buying it.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I see no reason to hate someone because of his or her religion. Throughout history, millions of people have died in wars started because the other side worshipped a different god . . . or the same god in a different way. Next time you go to church, Joe, ask the preacher if you're supposed to hate your Muslim neighbors. Or your Catholic, Protestant, Jewish, Hindu, atheist, whatever else neighbors.

Hate is not the thought we should keep in mind on the day we celebrate the anniversary of this great republic, which is founded on freedom of religion.

Last edited by L. Brown; 07/04/18 09:58 AM.
gjw Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Quote from Der Fuhrer, keith "But don't forget that Larry Clown is a brilliant ex-Intelligence analyst who knows more than all of us combined. If the Army could turn Larry's bullshit and pomposity into a weapon, we'd be invincible"

Well mister Big Mouth, he served to protect and defend this country. That includes your rights as well as jOe or anyone else who is a citizen of this great nation

What have done? Not a damn thing. Okay, so your in the NRA, so am I (a Life Member, as well as my wife). That doesn't mean you put your life or personal comfort ahead of your country, he did.

And as far as your beloved "Thread Police", if it were up to you, only those who agree with you would be on this board. So why don't you go start your own country and you can rule it just like the former USSR or Nazi Germany.

Gregory J. Westberg
MSG, USA
Ret
Sidelock
Sidelock

Crybaby Gregory, why are you attempting to change the subject? Larry Clown was once again denigrating, mocking, and name-calling jOe. That is something that our Thread Police say deeply offends them, and drives people away from this site. Then he went further in his lame attempt to humiliate jOe by mocking any notion that the government ever did bio-warfare experimentation on U.S. citizens. I suppose I could have included several more things like exposing soldiers to nuclear radiation or even injecting people with plutonium during the Manhatten Project.

But hypocrites such as the Thread Police are, they are totally silent when one of their "Bro's" like Larry engages in the same behaviors that would have them, and you, crying to Dave and demanding censorship.

I appreciate Larry's military service to this country, and I appreciate yours as well. But that doesn't change the fact that you are both pompous hypocritical idiots here and now. Given what Larry shows us here, he couldn't have been very competent as an intelligence analyst, in my opinion. But I'm sure he drew a taxpayer funded paycheck and pension anyway. I seriously doubt if either of you would have volunteered to do it for free, just because you're such great guys and patriots. I seem to recall you recently criticizing LeFusil for his service to this country. His service wasn't good enough for you, so you felt the need to denigrate him and anyone else who served in the same capacity. It's too bad the military didn't train you to not be a jackass.

Have a Happy 4th of July Gregory. Try not to get your tears on the fireworks.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

gjw Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

So...did or did you not serve? I doubt you could handle one day in the service with that mouth of yours.

Oh, they did train me to be a jackass.....too guys like you.

Gregory J. Westberg
MSG, USA
Ret
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: gjw
Oh, they did train me to be a jackass.....too guys like you.

Mission Accomplished crybaby! Proud to be a jackass... it figures.

gjw Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

So, you can't even answer a simple question. Did or did you not serve?

Gregory J. Westberg
MSG, USA
Ret
Sidelock
Sidelock

I've answered this same question from you in the past, but you are apparently too stupid to remember. I did not serve in the military.

LeFusil did serve in the military, but that wasn't good enough for you, so you felt the need to denigrate him and everyone who served in the same capacity. You seem to think that guys like you and Larry should get a pass to be pompous jackasses because you enlisted. Would you have done it for free? I doubt it very much.

And none of this changes the facts here. Larry was flat wrong, and had his facts wrong once again. But he would never think to man-up and apologize to jOe. I'm sure he saw my post because he only pretends to IGNORE me like a menstruating woman. Larry engaged in behavior that our Thread Police find very offensive, but you will never hear a peep from them and never see them crying to Dave and calling for his banishment or censorship.

Why, it might even motivate them to start some crybaby "Farewell Thread" where they stomp their feet and cry, and tell everyone why they have to leave forever... except they really don't go away.

If you can't give a rational explanation for that hypocrisy, go cry to someone else.

Page 6 of 27 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 26 27

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.