Originally Posted By: keith
Aw geez, here we go again... except this time we have LGF posting links to peregrine fund junk science instead of GrouseGuy Ben Deeble, and BrentD. And naturally, Larry is back with his usual anti-lead ammo diatribe. In last year's "Lead and Condors Deaths" thread, when Larry and Brent were shown dramatic differences in what blood lead levels constituted a lethal dose in eagles, they both got all pissed off at us instead of acknowledging that some or all of these agenda driven studies must be bogus.

Hey, do all of these brilliant ecologists remember how Rachel Carson, the author of "Silent Spring", said that robins were on the verge of extinction at the same time she was pushing her anti-DDT propaganda?

I have no objections to lead shot being used for upland game hunting. My double is capable of handling upland steel shot cartridges of appropriate length and has very good resale value anywhere upland guns are used. If lead shot is banned for hunting use the value of your gun collection is going to fall. You can "come out of your closet" now and stop bitching and moaning about dangers to the Second Amendment Rights. If you spend any time reading posts on TheLiberalGunClub it should be obvious that the Second Amendment isn't going away any time soon. I would not post there if I were you. Remember they refer to people like you one there as "Conservative Stormtroopers" or worse.