Originally Posted By: dal
your question is ludicrous Stan. but I think you knew it was.

Of course I did, dal. But the reason was to point out that we pick and choose what we want to get our panties in a wad about. I'm a patriot. I have great appreciation for the sacrifices made over the last 250 years to make this such a wonderful place to live. I support American made at every opportunity. But, the opportunities are getting less and less as the world "gets smaller".

You said, "lower working/living standards and pay scales allow them to ship over a gun for next to nothing. I would much rather support csmc and American workers that pay American taxes, than buy a Turkish gun. but that's just me.". I'd like to understand just what you meant by that. Do you mean you will do without an item you want forever, just because it is not made in America? Or, do you mean that, like I did when I ordered my Dickinson .410, check for availability of it being made in America, then decide if the extra cost of the item made here is worth "buying patriotic"?

I always wanted a 30" barreled .410 S x S, with ejectors, and double triggers, and had waited for many years hoping someone would build them. CSMC decided to, and I looked at one, and couldn't handle the price.

So, am I unpatriotic? Or, are you talking out of both sides of your mouth when you say you won't buy Turkish made guns, but you buy other stuff made outside the U.S.A.?

SRH

May God bless America and those who defend her.