OK. I had a 311 Stevens 12 Ga that had been "sawed off". I didn't do it so everybody take it easy. I did rescue the old gun. I bought two choke tube adapters from Brownells, and two rifled chokes. The professional gunsmiths told me it could'nt be done. My friend who builds flintlocks made a cutter out of a pipe fitting, it looked like a hole saw. He filed out a section of the rib turned the hole saw over the barrels to size them and soldered the connectors on. I screwed in the choke tubes and started shooting. I regulated the barrels with a big chunk of lead for a hammer and lots of homemade Lee slugs. I backed off of the load about 10%. Two days of work and I could shoot a 8in inch group right and left at 50 yds. Finally my buddy soldered a scrap piece of rib in between the couplings. I killed a buck deer, a turkey, some squirels, maybe a rabbbit I can't recall, crows, and shot them round clay birds too ! The rifled chokes shoot shot good enough to suit me and the skillet. I had read an article Ross Seyfried had written about the Parodox and had to have one. Cost about 100$ and a load of wood. My friends think I'm crazy. They say you,ve got "good" guns why don't you use them.