Originally Posted By: Argo44
Keith...I admit there are fraudsters out there and businessmen. There are likely very few people ever involved with business for more than 3 months who could pass a government polygraph. You all know who he is...I've a very short experience. Except I do know who he is. I did mention the "Brooklyn Bridge." So we're pretty close in our assessment. Still, conmen can be charming...the movies are filled with them starting with "The Sting."

Thanks for that very reasonable reply. I have no plans to purchase any guns from Ed, based upon the very real feedback that I have read from some of his dissatisfied customers here over the years. Ed will never post a link to those! I'm more concerned with Ed's anti-2nd Amendment rhetoric, and his disingenuous attempts to portray himself as something vastly different than what he is and does. Some of us have a very real interest in the fitting of orphan barrels, and some of us have actual experience doing it, or wish to learn about more about it. I don't feel that was Ed's motivation for participating at all, based upon prior interactions with him.

Interesting to note how Ed edited his remarks to include you, along with Stan and I, as responsible for trashing this thread. Strange behavior indeed, when you say he has actually admitted to being a Troll here. That's exactly what I mean when I say he is only interested in creating a persona that has no basis in reality. Unfortunately, he isn't alone.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.