My 1986 CJ-7 bought used in New Delhi in 1988, driven up to Lahore, Pakistan and back to India, and kept for 26 years. Driven all over India, the Balkans (in Greece), on the beach at Marathon and over Mt. Pendeli, and Italy-up the Dalmatian Coast shortly after the end of the Serb-Croat wars. Still was a daily driver in 2014 but didn't feel like I could spend the time restoring it and fighting some rust issues so sold it to an ex-Marine with kids who would raise them right.

The French girl, who came out to the Congo in 1980, pictured along an irrigation canal in Uttar Pradesh in India, where we shot ducks, is still the same and still speaks beautiful French. The jeep was kept stone-cold-stock...as was wife. You can't do better than to raise a family with a Jeep and a William Evans 20 gauge double (her gun) (posted before but the photo was hijacked by photoshop) (and I admit as I did in the EM Reilly line that I shot an 870 until I ran across that Damascus barreled Reilly hammer double gun that satisfied an itch...sorry - I apologize).

(1950's advertising philosophy - pack the ad with honeys and they will respond)

Last edited by Argo44; 11/22/17 09:01 PM.

Baluch are not Brahui, Brahui are Baluch