No intent to deceive??? Would you like me to once again go back over the guns you claimed to own that were actually merely on Layaway, and you backed out of the deals?

You told us about the effectiveness recoil pad of the Model 870 Police Magnum that you had on Layaway, and never actually took possession of. Now you are talking about a couple other 870's with very hard recoil pads. How does that explain your lie about the pad on the 870 Police Magnum that you never actually owned?

I see you apparently don't want to talk about the definition of renting anymore Jagermeister. Renting typically involves something like a tenant-landlord or owner-renter relationship... not the sale of purchased items at a loss. I guess you didn't like the little reminder about telling us what you were paying to rent that semi-auto handgun awhile back.

Originally Posted By: Jagermeister
There was no intent on my part to deceive anybody.

Originally Posted By: Barack Hussein Obama
If you like your Health Care Plan, you can keep your Health Care Plan

Originally Posted By: R.J. Reynolds CEO James W. Johnston
“Cigarette smoking is no more ‘addictive’ than coffee, tea or Twinkies.”

Originally Posted By: Richard M. Nixon
I am not a crook

Originally Posted By: Bill Clinton
I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Monica Lewinsky

And one of my all time favorites...

Originally Posted By: King Brown
I'll say again that I don't recall anti-gun sentiments on this board. Disagreements plenty of regulations pros and cons but no outright anti-gun.

That after repeatedly reading this statement from his friend Ed:

Originally Posted By: Ed Good
guess no body here has the balls to answer my question:

disarm...seems to work for the rest of the civilized world...

why not us?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.