Originally Posted By: fallschirmjaeger
Are there any Swedish members on the forum? I would love to hear their take on these homegrown doubles. As far as I have read, the 310s were the best that Husqvarna made. The much later made 1310 were a sort of homage to the original 310s but If I recall correctly, lacked the intercepting sears. I have a 1310 as well as this 310. My personal 1310 is sans engraving and the wood was beat, but the metal was in very nice shape so I had the bores opened to skt 1 and skt 2 and it will be put to use as a fowl-foul-weather gun.

I am of Swedish heritage (my grandfather was a logger from Sweden, and I have relatives there). From what I've seen online on some of the Swedish gun website, the really deluxe models don't seem to make their way over here much. Here are the Husky's I currently own (I've owned and sold a ton over the last five years or so):

A mod. 44 16 or 14ga (it has 14ga. bores, so I'm having custom made brass hulls made for it) This gun is a wonderful shooter, and the barnard damascus barrels are mesmerizing.

Custom mod. 100 16ga, that I've converted to straight grip, re-blued the barrels, and added grain from the previously canoe paddle plain stock, and re-checkered to a checkered butt. This 6lb gun is a fantastic chukar/hun gun, choked ic/xf

mod. 103C 12ga with custom checkering. Am going to re-blue the barrels this weekend.

Mod. 350 skeet. Very rare here, only one of its kind I've ever seen. In a nod to modernity on the skeet line, this is actually the only non-hammer gun I own. eek