Why don't you tell us about your school Larry. Was that where you learned to be dumb enough to think you wouldn't get caught misrepresenting the Audobon Society's actual position on lead shot bans, and then attempting to defend that statement by editing words out of their mission statement? Your selective editing can be found in the "Lead and Condors" thread that was locked after you cried to Dave.

I've never seen jOe attempt to pull crap like that. Would you like to tell everyone why you're really pretending to IGNORE me?

Speaking of disingenuous crap... I find it very interesting how Liberal Left news sources claim that Americans overwhelmingly support these NFL National Anthem protests. Yet a Yahoo Finance poll on the very same question found a vast majority think they are wrong. I hope we see people voting with their wallets and lack of attendance or TV viewing. In my opinion, dishonest polls are just as useless and untrustworthy as someone who would edit words out of an Audobon Society statement about lead shot.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.