I've read that past 30 yards there is no significant difference in velocity due to what you point out. That's why I think this hyper velocity is so much crap. The entire point is to extend killing range and by the distance it would make an improvement the improvement is marginal at best.

If I could just find a good source of Bismuth shot for $40 a bag I'd be happy for most my upland and waterfowl needs. 1150-1200 fps is fine with me in just about any place I want to hunt or shoot.

Joe I was wondering if you could tell me, if enrolled in a shooting school are there Student Loans from the government that I could apply for? I have read that the Government, who makes all the Student loans, is looking at a large default rate and is going to forgive about a third of all student loans. While I would only borrow money to advance my shooting education it would be nice to have debt forgiveness as a future Government program. Perhaps enough to buy and shoot a couple flats or shells a day would be a good start. Maybe a double gun for school purposes.