Raimey,

I wasn't referring to you, specifically. I'm probably too dense and/or low tech to understand all of what you're saying, but I do believe you. It has been my simplistic view that if the advertising they put up didn't cause me to buy their products then they were losing money on me. If there is more to it than that, I believe you, but I just don't understand it. What "albums" are you referring to?

I have probably been profiled because I do buy stuff occasionally on eBay, and maybe they target me with the ads, but I cannot remember a one of them for the life of me. And, for some reason, those ads don't slow me down much from getting my library to come up, choosing a pic or two, and posting them. When the page comes up I click on "Library" immediately, as quickly as humanly possible. Usually it comes right up without being slowed by ads. When I click to copy the pic and an ad starts to come up, I have learned that if I look at it's "name" on the top toolbar and "X" out of it immediately, it goes away and my pic is copied without any holdups. Little ways I get around the ads, and the holdups they cause.

Why do you think some have been "targeted" on here, and shut down, and others have not?

SRH

May God bless America and those who defend her.