June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Who's Online Now
3 members (Marks_21, Southern Sport, HalfaDouble), 534 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,585
Posts546,742
Members14,425
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Lloyd3
We'll be the French and Turkish contingent on the trails this Fall (unless I can't bear to leave my Richards in the truck).

LM

Er, maybe Huguenot and Muslim contingent?

Best,
Ted

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Ted Schefelbein
[quote=Lloyd3]We'll be the French and Turkish contingent on the trails this Fall (unless I can't bear to leave my Richards in the truck).

LM

Er, maybe Huguenot and Muslim contingent?

Given recent developments there may be no "Turkish contingent" to be had soon.

Sidelock
Sidelock

You two bozos making fun of Muslims ?

Sidelock
Sidelock

You want to stay away from those Turkish guns, Joe. Next thing you know, you'll be making a trip to Mecca. smile

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe
You two bozos making fun of Muslims ?
Not at all. After shoot down of Russian fighter-bomber it appears Turkey chose Russia over NATO (USA). Russia must have made some deal with them against their greatest enemy the Kurds. Our Great Leader sent envoy to meet the Turks and they pretty much said GFY. Now the Syrian people will determine if Assad stays or goes which means Russia along with Turkey will decide. In the future we may not be able to get those wonderful doubles from Turkey. What I'm saying it if you want one now is probably the time to get one.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Jagermeister, what do you think it would do for U.S.-Turkish relations if we all bought Turkish double shotguns on Layaway, and then reneged on the deal like you do so often?

Do you own even one double gun yet? Nope, I didn't think so. I really wonder why a guy who doesn't own a single double spends so much time here on a DOUBLE GUN forum posting crap about things he obviously knows so little about???

I sure hope no kid got hurt following your advice about dumping shot out of factory loaded shotshells, and the refilling them with buck shot packed in Grex. What did you call that little reloading activity???... oh yeah, it was repackaging.

Post # 472881 on 2/22/17- Thread :" 16 ga loads not filling the hull?"--
Originally Posted By: Jagermeister
I use plastic particles they use in buffered shot. Not sure where I got it from, but it works pretty well. Depending on manufacturer I think it's called Grex or something similar. It fills up the cup a little and provides wonderful cushioning for the shot above it. Very professional.

Post #475337 on 3/17/17- Thread: "Reloading Herter's 16 Gauge Shells from Cabela's"--
Time = money. I always buy factory loads and never re-load for that reason. In free time I like other activities that involve fresh air like hiking, mountain biking, fishing, hunting,.....

SO WHAT DOES A LIAR WHO SAYS HE NEVER RELOADS SHOT SHELLS USE GREX FOR ???

Post # 476288 on 3/37/17- Thread: "Information on Gunmaker Rivolier Pere et Fils"
Mr. "We" I do not reload shot shells. Repackaging is not equal to reloading.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

No need to repackage shells. I have bought several boxes of Winchester Super-X 16ga 1oz #8s. Nice quality shells loaded in Australia. Interestingly same shells for 12ga, 20ga, 28ga and .410 are Made in USA.
I hope relations between Turkey and USA improve. I enjoy their fig preserves and pomegranate juice.

PS, Unless Herter's shells are on sale there is no point for me going to Cabela's. Local Walmart carries Federal and Remington 1oz 16ga loads for about $7 per box meaning there is no point for me to drive extra 20 minutes to get there.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Order them when Cabela's is offering free shipping, Jager, and you don't need to drive to save money.

Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.