I acquired my first double back in 1954 at the age of 16. It was an extractor, J Stevens Arms & Tool Co gun. Over the years I have owned a few ejector guns but have primarily used extractor guns. I have nothing per se against ejectors & certainly no bad feelings toward those who prefer them. I just personally would not pay much of a premium for them. When you don't want your empties to hit the ground I have found little to no difference in time involved in "Digging" out the empties than in catching them. Perhaps it's just because I have been doing it so long I am used to it, but I honestly can think of hardly no time that I have felt handicapped by the lack of ejectors.
Bottom line is if the right gun comes along at the right price Ejector or Extractor is simply not a deciding factor to me.
I have had one gun which was best of both worlds, an A Grade 20ga Syracuse Arms Co. A mere flick of a little lever in the forend would change it from ejector to extractor mode. That was about the only feature of it I truly liked so didn't keep it long. It was a 7lb gun with 28" Krupp steel barrels, both full choke, a combo I had little use for. Traded it for a J P Clabrough SLNE 12ga with 28" damascus barrels both bored to Ľ choke & 2oz less weight. This gun I still have some 35 years later & it turned out to be a gun I could shoot better than probably any other gun I have ever owned, though I have had some which came close. Among those which are close is an FE Lefever which of course is an ejector gun.

Miller/TN
I Didn't Say Everything I Said, Yogi Berra