Originally Posted By: dal
Nice try ken...your delusions are symptom of your psychosis. The facts are in your post. Not surprised you don't even believe the things you wrote as facts, as facts any more.

Just throw in the towel Ken, because everyone except Dopey Dwarf dla(sic) and King Brown is suffering from phycosis or psycosis. But hope springs eternal because dla(sic) learned a new word, and may have actually learned how to spell it. And under Liberal Canadian law, that apparently makes him a qualified practitioner of psychology.

He probably took the "short" course, no pun intended.

Naturally, it is convenient for dla(sic) to totally ignore that the resurgence of radical Islamism predated George Bush, or to notice the dramatic spread throughout the Middle East including the rise of the Jay-Vee Team ISIS after 2008 when it was being effectively tamped down.

In addition to King's wildly dishonest comparison of Bush to Mao Tse Tung in terms of genocide, I got a chuckle out of the big Whopper he told yesterday:

Originally Posted By: King Brown
My team always the Habs, from first day at the old Forum watching the Rocket streaking down the wing, his black eyes and hair appearing almost maniacal.

I was a bit maniacal myself, stayed at same height and playing weight of the great Belliveau, six-one and 211.

King must have forgotten the interview he did shortly after his very abbreviated career as a CBC Reporter. He told about the large weight gain he had after returning to Nova Scotia just prior to suffering his heart attack. When you tell lies as easily as most people breath, it does become difficult to keep those stories straight.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.