Originally Posted By: Ken61
Interesting insight. It begs the next question: "Can anyone think of and name the Canadian equivalent of Donald Trump?".

It's certainly not Twerpdeau.

His name is Kevin O'Leary, he is a self made billionaire, he currently appears on the US network program Shark Tank and he isn't definably a conservative. But he's mulling over a run for the leadership of the Conservative Party.

Like Trump, he's a loud mouth who has been offering prescriptions for a while and came to real public attention via reality TV, first Dragon's Den in Canada and then it's clone in the US, Shark Tank.

He also had a public affairs program on the CBC called Lang and O'Leary, kind of a version of Crossfire. He left the show and shortly afterward his co-host Amanda Lang, a CBC lifer, couldn't understand the conflict of interest inherent in reporting on her boyfriend's company. "I can be objective!!" LOL Idiots!

Every time I feel terrible we elected Trudeau, I am consoled that you did something just as stupid....elect Obama. But you did it twice. LOL

Last edited by canvasback; 12/15/16 12:48 PM.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia