In my experience, 90% of the schmucks that list gun parts (it is illegal to sell complete guns on Ex_Lax-Bay, by the way) don't know their asses from their elbows- and the proper nomenclature, description, etc is a joke- Gun parts like "selective extractors" and "auto-injectors" are rampant. Most of these numnutz pick up bags of misc. gun parts at flea markets, maybe steel wool off the rust and dust, and then try to schlep them to the unwary buyers-

Your best bet will always be a legit gunsmith- that's why I recommended Brad Bachelder- He knows Ithacas like the Pope knows where the Holy water coolers are in the Vatican.

Speaking of Ithacas, IMO anyway, the only Ithaca side-by-side guns worth owning if you want to shoot modern 2&3/4" loads are the NID series- I looked up Ithaca double gun values in my 2014 edition of the Blue Book- for reasons which I can't quite fathom- a Flues No. 2 grade 12 gauge and a NID No. 2 12 gauge are considered to have the same retail values, condition being equal between the two Ithaca models-

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..