Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
....pointing out that Donald Trump is a crude , loud-mouthed, ill-mannered bully is intended to support Hillary Clinton?....

....What I'd like you to acknowledge in return is that in issues of politics and public policy there valid disagreements between competing points of view....

....I just like to point out that every coin has two sides....

Bill, you don't often discuss 'policy'. Take a look at how you jumped in to this 'conversation', a poke at folks who lean the opposite direction as you without substance.

It has been mentioned that hill, as a first lady, gave a policy speech about black youths being super predators and that they should be brought to heal, yes it's searchable. There is all the inbetween. In early November, the various email leaks were still pouring out about the intolerance, bigotry and lies that was 'policy' for hill and her inner circle.

Your current prez has made a ton of loud mouthed, ill-mannered bully rants intended to support hill and your side of the coin. In early November, he was screaming at a crowd of his supporters that they were obligated to his legacy to vote for hill, remember? There's tons more. Point is, you never acknowledge the other side of the coin.

The romney's, mccain's and the also ran sixteen have been discussed along with the various interpretations of the 'high road'. If the hill campaign only had the 'ists', and you feel the need to continue labeling, why shouldn't Trump use that very same strategy to win a Presidential election?

Heck, take a look at your Aurelius quote, is that for both sides of the coin or is just one side insane? If I could change your mind about a tiny little thing, maybe it could be to take an honest position about the true state of public education beyond your neck of the woods. At times, public schools have done a great job for my wife and I, but it wasn't consistent by a long shot.