Originally Posted By: buzz
Originally Posted By: James M
craigd, JDW, buzz, PhysDoc ??
Hmmm: You better watch out or you'll earn the wrath of Hause for NOT using your real or complete name while posting here! eek grin Or maybe he'll just be selective and just goes after anyone he doesn't agree with. smirk What a hypocrite! shocked
Oh and BTW: He had the audacity to accuse me of being insensitive to those with developmental problems in an email. This is of course without any idea I have a grandchild with Cerebral Palsy. mad
Jim
William G. 'Buzz' McTurnan, M.D. I've had the nickname 'Buzz' since an infant when my maternal grandfather took me for my very first haircut, a burr cut, and the nickname stuck ever since. All my family and friends call me 'Buzz'.

Well the perhaps you'd better follow you buddy's advice and ask Dave for a name change. grin I didn't single you out on purpose but you happened to be one of the posters who responded right after Hause's unwarranted attack on me. smirk There are many on this forum who have stated they appreciate the information I provide. And as Dave W has stated repeatedly : If you don't want to read something the solution is simple. DON'T OPEN IT!
Jim

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.