Originally Posted By: buzz
Larry: re posting scores, I would think at a 'competition' where there is an entry fee and a prize is distributed to the winner (in this case, the pick of the litter of the prize guns) and Lewis class from there, then the scores should be posted at the time of the shoot, for all competitors to see. That is of course, unless this is a good 'ole boy shoot, where the winners are good 'ole boys. I wasn't in the running as a winner, and so the scores don't matter much to me, but had I been close to the winner's circle, I would have wanted to see the scores. I'm sure the management could care less what I think, but this is the first competitive shoot I have been to where scores were NOT posted after each competitive event. Odd, for sure.

This shoot was not about "good old boys" or a ringer, it's a fun shoot done by Lewis class (so even poor shooters like myself have a chance) and the first thing about this shoot is they want to hear how to make it better. So did you voice your concerns to Terry? Ask him to put up a score board with shooters numbers and their score? No, you probably didn't. Almost all, and I mean all of the shooters go for a good time and see old time friends that we may see only once a year and if we maybe win, great, hard to find fault with this shoot, and as you say it's the first shoot you went too...and you didn't ask or make sugestions.... This was a great shoot and if I had to choose between only one shoot to go to between this, or the Southern, Hossmann's, the Fall Southern or Duluth shoot it would be this shoot hand's down !