The law you are referring to Goillini is this...The American Indian Religious Freedom Act, Public Law No. 95-341, 92 Stat. 469 (Aug. 11, 1978) (commonly abbreviated to AIRFA), codified at 42 U.S.C. 1996, is a United States federal law, enacted by joint resolution of the Congress in 1978.

This law also permits Native Americans to possess and use peyote, which is a restricted drug for anyone else. Of course, Larry Clown says he is ignoring me, even though he has responded to me in the same day he said he would ignore me. And he has also threatened to put craigd on Ignore if craigd ever misquotes him... even though Larry misquoted me in the recent Lead and Condors thread, and refused to acknowledge or apologize for adding words which I never said. And who could forget Larry's selective editing of the Audobon Society's statement on hunting? That's when I learned that he is not worth debating. He's not a whole lot different than Hillary Clinton in my opinion, except Hillary may be more masculine.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.