Originally Posted By: keith
Are you saying that about me Larry, or are you saying it about you and your older brother King? Why do you expect me to abide by the same rules that you and King regularly break?

The rules also say "you will not use this BB to post any material which is knowingly false" You and King are both guilty of that.

Don't lecture me about the rules when you yourself violate them Larry. You have needlessly dragged this out by your refusal to retract and apologize for posting false information about me.

Rules require no lecturing. They're posted, and they're clear. A third grader can understand "stay on topic", although it may require a correction or two from the teacher. "Knowingly false", on the other hand, is open for interpretation. Kinda like "debunking" and "junk science". But if you want any substantive response from me for anything concerning lead and wildlife, lead and humans, the "proof" that the lead ban on waterfowl is based on "junk science", then you'll have to start a new thread with that as a topic.

It seems we've run the course on the topic everyone--including you, Keith--was supposed to stay on. That being said, I bid this topic farewell.