Originally Posted By: steve white
Craigslist bans gun sales, but allows plenty of rifle scope ads, trail camera ads, tree stand ads as well as other hunting/double use items such as binos, yet gleefully welcomes gay seeking gay ads. Those who use their power to stomp on my second amendment rights are revealing their hatred for me and others who share my values. I would probably hate them in return if I were as unprincipled, but I will surely avoid their business if possible. Thanks for the update...
Craig's list is a scam central. Here's what they tried to pull on me about a year ago or so. When Mavis and I bought a 1950's cottage in Northern MI, it came with a boat and motor- Older mercury 5 hp- made in 1953 Kiekhauffer in WI-- We kept the boat for fishing with the grandkids, but I wanted a newer replacement motor, with the remote tank and gear shift. None of the many boat dealers in that area would give me dollar one in trade, so I listed in on CL-- got a an instant "hit", dude promised to send me a cashier's check for the asking price-with the deal that I would send my check for a lesser amount, for the two goons from BF&I to come and get the motor for him- I saw the scam in that from the get-go. E-Bay and Craig's List are run buy yuppies like Mark Zuckerberg, except sunstitute a F for the Z-RWTF.

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..