Lol...

Jim posted bogus propaganda and cannot own up to it. He is completely cornered and discredited. He is wrong but cannot giving in because he is weak. The silly ignore list is a defense mechanism. Im really curious how mean and nasty Jim and Keith will get before they yield.

I can take it. They cant. I've seen NCA and King Brown reduce keith to seething pile of hate. Can I get that treatment too, sweetheart?

Jim and Keith cannot argue. They are always right. Whatever one says, whatever one proves, they never give in. They get aggressive, argumentative, and try to change the topic. They demand dissenters be banned from the forum. Their butthurt runs wide and deep. Probably bullied or neglect in early childhood. The handicap has probably held them back all their lives. Sad.

Apologies for challenging unbalanced minds. I didnt realize these two suffered from the psychological handicap of a fragile egos. A fragile ego does not believe in himself, but in a created self-belief. He does not believe in the truth, but in what he is thinking. Jim and keith to the letter. Correcting these two is downright cruel. Best to let them believe their bullshit. They are the wisest two on the forum.