More attempted diffusion by a libtard. Convoluted "logic" to say the least.
Planned Parenthood is in business to facilitate the murder of babies pure simple and straight to the point. They derive their income from this practice and it behooves them NOT to turn any "businss" down.
The latest polls I've seen show the voters would turn back Roe vs Wade if it were ever put on the ballot today. The primary reason for this is medical advances now show just how early a baby in the womb has senses and can feel pain.
But that's NOT the issue here : THIS is the issue I originally brought up the racist hypocracy of the Libtards that support Clinton and I'll continue to bring it up until the ones on this forum masquerading as 2nd Amendment supporters either leave or admit it!
Six days and we're all still waiting!
Jim

Cited Quoted from Margaret Sanger:

On blacks, immigrants and indigents:
"...human weeds,' 'reckless breeders,' 'spawning... human beings who never should have been born." Margaret Sanger, Pivot of Civilization, referring to immigrants and poor people
Throughout the 200+ pages of this book Sanger called for the elimination of "human weeds," for the cessation of charity, for the segregation of "morons, misfits, and maladjusted," and for the sterilization of "genetically inferior races." [/b]

Last edited by James M; 06/12/15 04:34 PM.

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.