Mike,

I dont think anyone here is a retard. Can a conservative praise a dead Nazi? Absoultly.

Carnegie and Rockefeller supported the Nazis: http://historynewsnetwork.org/article/1796 Nobody would get in trouble for praising them.

Henry Ford was a raging anti-Semite who actually helped shape Hitlers views on Jews. Google: The International Jew. Hitler gave Henry a medal for writing it. Do you think a republican would get his tit in a ringer for praising Henry Ford?

The point I'm trying to make is the hypocrisy of Jim and the religious right, they demonize Sanger only because she founded Planned Parenthood. The problem is she never advocated abortion. They cherry pick quotes because this is what fanatics do.

Why dont they cite this quote? we explained what contraception was; that abortion was the wrong way no matter how early it was performed it was taking life; that contraception was the better way, the safer wayit took a little time, a little trouble, but was well worth while in the long run, because life had not yet begun."

If someone finds abortion repugnant then go ahead and try to make it illegal again. I stand up to pee so it makes no difference to me. But, dont bull shit me with cherry picked facts.

Last edited by RyanF; 06/12/15 12:46 PM.